Last Updated: February 9, 2018
Tuition and Fees Tuition payment is required prior to attendance, and is subject to AEP Cancellation and Refund Policies stated below.
- In the absence of any agreement to the contrary, your enrollment will not be confirmed until fees are received as invoiced and our bank has confirmed your payment.
- The Registration Fee is not refundable.
- All fees, except the Registration Fee, will be refunded if you are not granted a visa.
- Refunds will be paid in the same currency in which they were collected, and only paid to the student, unless the student gives written direction for the refund to be paid to another party.
- Cancellations are not effective until they are received in writing.
- Applications for refunds must be in writing, addressed to The Company. Any refunds payable under this policy will be made within 4 weeks of receiving the written refund application.
- In all cases of suspension and/or expulsion of the student due to non-compliance with the Student Code of Conduct, no refund of monies paid to the Company will be made unless required by law.
- Students whose visas are cancelled due to unsatisfactory attendance or academic progress will not be entitled to a refund of fees. These regulations may be waived only in exceptional circumstances by the directors of the Company at their absolute discretion.
- Any wire or credit card fees AEP incurs will not be refunded. It is the responsibility of the refundee to pay any charges incurred for the refund (return) of any monies.